I purchased a theme on May 19th, 2009 and it said the email with download instructions would be sent within 24 hours due to processing my order, go figure that email never came. So now I'm out 6 bucks and I can't find a "contact us" section on the crackberry site at all. Very disappointed. Very unsatisfied. And Very unlikely to use crackberry again in the future. If anyone wants to offer a solution, maybe I'll use crackberry again. Until then, goodbye crackberry.
    05-23-09 10:22 AM
    CrackBerry store is part of MobiHand, No?
    You can check out Smartphone Software and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store for your downloads as well.

If it's already been processed and not sent to you you can go to the site on your blackberry, Log into my account and download from there.

CrackBerry is very reputable and safe. I'm sure you'll be able to get your issues resolved.
    05-23-09 10:26 AM
    Your issue has been forwarded to the appropriate folks. Sit tight.

For future reference: If you have questions regarding software downloads please contact [email protected].
    05-23-09 10:28 AM
    As far as I can tell crackberry doesn't run the store. Its powered by mobihand. If I log into the crackbery store I can also see the things I got off mobihand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 10:38 AM
    I purchased a theme on May 19th, 2009 and it said the email with download instructions would be sent within 24 hours due to processing my order, go figure that email never came.
    First place to check for missing email is usually spam filters. Did you try that?
    05-23-09 10:44 AM
    First place to check for missing email is usually spam filters. Did you try that?
    LOL, and here I was all mad for noting. I never check my spam folder! And guess what???? It was in there LOL. thanx for the heads up man. Even though this wasn't my thread
    05-23-09 11:26 AM
    good to c its resolved. never had any probs with crackberry store.
    05-23-09 12:24 PM
    Hang in there bud well get her figured out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 03:52 PM
    NOPE NOT RESOLVED, I definitely checked my spam folder before placing this forum.
    05-24-09 08:47 PM
    Hey Nicholas,

Sorry you're having frustrations here.

a) Contact Info is EASY to find on this site. Simply scroll down.... you'll see links for Site Support, Accessory Order Support and App Store support in the site's footer.

The link for app store support is: BlackBerry Apps Support - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

You can also email directly to [email protected]. If you can include your name/email and order # if you have it that's handy (if no order number, then the name of the app you ordered helps).

b) To login for past purchases, you can login with your software account here: BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

or order # here: BlackBerry Apps Support - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Those links are located on the App Store drop down menu on the main menu of this page.

c) Note, if your orders have been held for human fraud check (happens sometimes, our fraud check detection systems are automated and can sometimes hold up an order - protection there for everyone) then your orders won't appear in your software account until approved.

d) the fraud check turnaround time is usually very fast, but could be taking a bit longer due to the memorial day weekend. Rest assured, your order will be released soon. As stated above, CrackBerry is pretty much one of the biggest accessory / app stores out there... very trustworthy. So don't fret on that, you'll definitely get your theme!

Thanks for the patience here. And be sure to contact software support - that's the quickest way to resolve issues... the ecommerce team looks for emails there, not in the forums.

Thanks again!
    05-25-09 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD