Hi all,

After seeing my son and friends using smartphones I finally decided to get a Bold 9650 on VZW. I'm an old-school kind of guy and am struggling to figure this thing out. My son set it up for me the other day and it works basically, but I'm having some issues too, probably self-induced. Its a little frustrating, but hopefully I can figure it out. I'll browse/search the forum, hopefully I can find some answers.

Looks like a great website.
    06-22-10 06:31 AM
    Hello and welcome

if you have any questions, head to the 9650 forum and shoot . . or simply just search CrackBerry and I'm sure you'll find some good answers

Regards
    06-22-10 06:35 AM
    Welcome ndnchf! If you got any questions or problems hit me up via PM or email.
    06-22-10 08:19 AM
    Welcome! im sure you will have no issues here finding what you need. and if you do ask around you'll figure it out
    06-22-10 08:23 AM
    Welcome and congrats on your first steps in to the new technology at your finger tips, once you figure these phones out you will wonder how you ever got by with out it before. Like posted above just ask and they will help you, great people with a ton of knowledge here.
    06-22-10 08:41 AM
    Thanks for the welcome gents. I will do my best to look for answers in the forum and instructions before resorting to bothering folks on the 9650 forum or directly.
    06-22-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD