Just got an 8330 BlackBerry Curve from Verizon.. I love it so far Im not going to lie. I just have a few questions.. sorry if its alot but the slightest help is very much appreciated!!

-can you put graphic smileys on text messages? ...if not, are there downloadable ones or a program to download?

-also, for some reason i cant view videos on websites .. like i click on the link but it doesnt work.... is this something i can change?

-just one more thing ..my phone seems to be lagging a bit, is there something that i can do to speed it up? it was fine when i first got it but within a week its become increasingly slower.

Thanks for all of the help.. its wayyy appreciated!!

09-20-08 12:50 PM
    1. Nope. But you can in BB messenger.
    2. BBs don't support any flash content. With the exception of YouTube, which re-encodes it's video database into a supported format.
    3. Don't leave apps running that you aren't using. Close them correctly by going to Menu > Close/Exit.
    09-20-08 12:59 PM
    sunkast pretty much covered it all

09-20-08 01:02 PM
    welcome to cb
    09-20-08 01:11 PM
    Welcome and congratulations on your curve.
    09-20-08 01:13 PM
    An addition to your question #3, try getting all your media (pics/mp3s) saved into your SD Card instead of the phone memory. This helps a lot!

There is a How To Improve Your BB Memory in the forums,would be great if you can check that one. Also try reading all the 101 Lectures found in CB.

Welcome to CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD