View Poll Results: What other OS do you like?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • iOS

1 33.33%
  • Android

2 66.67%
  • WebOS

0 0%
  • Windows

0 0%
  • RIM only

0 0%
    Hello
    My name is Miguel and I have had my Blackberry Torch 9810 for about 6 months. The software is not so great to me but it is very durable and can take hard hits. I would consider blackberry phones to be very reliable and long lasting unlike other smartphones.
    If you want to add me on BBM my pin is 28225033
    02-23-12 09:30 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry,

I have seen and heard of lots of iphone's front and back glasses breaking. I have yet to drop my BB but they do seem a tougher than most other phones.

02-23-12 10:17 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry,

I have seen and heard of lots of iphone's front and back glasses breaking. I have yet to drop my BB but they do seem a tougher than most other phones.

i dropped my Torch flat on concrete in a parking lot and it still works as if nothing happened. I did lose the battery cover though lol
    02-23-12 10:49 AM
    i dropped my Torch flat on concrete in a parking lot and it still works as if nothing happened. I did lose the battery cover though lol

Lost the battery cover lol. Glad it still works. I came across a site called sw-box.com lately. If you still need to get a back cover I'm sure they will have one for you.

Cheap too.
    MiguEl_Rey likes this.
    02-23-12 10:53 AM
    Hi there Miguel,

Welcome to the forums!
    MiguEl_Rey likes this.
    02-23-12 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD