Hi everyone. I officially switched today when my 8703e arrived.

So far, I feel like I am learning my way around pretty well. Here is the real question that is plaguing me right now:

I am coming from the PalmOS/Chatteremail world. I also have IMAP e-mail via Fastmail.fm. Now, I have read enough to know that the BB isn't going to sync folders for me the way Chatter did (which is a bummer). However, I need your help with something else:

I need to change my "reply to" address for e-mail I send from the BB. For professional reasons, I don't want e-mail arriving in people's inboxes looking like it came from @fastmail.fm. Instead, I want it to look like it comes from @church.org (I'm a pastor, and my church e-mail only supports a tiny inbox, and no IMAP, so I forward it to Fastmail.fm and then handle things from there.

Every e-mail client I've ever used has allowed me to change my "Reply to:" address. However Sprint doesn't allow me to do this, and I don't see a setting on the BB for this either.

Any suggestions? (and if there is a way to get my IMAP folders on the BB that I'm unaware of, I'm all ears).

Thanks for being soo good to us newbs!
    03-06-08 01:46 PM
    It is on the Sprint BIS site... sign in there and edit your email account, and change the "reply to" there, and it will appear in your messages.
    03-06-08 02:36 PM
    Egad, how on earth did I miss that?

Also, is there a way to leave mail on the server that is deleted from the Blackberry?

Thanks again.
    03-06-08 02:43 PM
    Yes, on your BB now, Messages > Options > Email Reconcile > Delete On and set what you prefer.
    -Handheld
    -Mailbox and Handheld
    -Prompt
    03-06-08 02:46 PM
    Thanks so much jsanders.
    03-06-08 02:50 PM
    You are very welcome!
    03-06-08 02:51 PM
    Welcome Newbie!!!
    03-09-08 10:58 PM
    Welcome to CB
    03-10-08 06:41 AM
    welcome to the boards
    03-17-08 04:13 AM
    Thanks everyone for the kind hospitality.
    03-17-08 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD