Hello everyone. After weeks of anxiety and long hours of research I took the plunge. Four days ago I purchased an unlocked TM BB8320 to use it in the Rogers network. I do not have a data plan (prices in Canada are way too high) but think of adding it later as prices hopefully start to come down. For the time being, I am very happy with the phone and organizer/calendar features. I have spent the last few days learning through your postings about this amazing piece of technology and tinkering with the settings. I have managed to get the WIFI working and visited already your website!
    I must say crackberry.com rules! It feels good to be part of the BB addicted community. I am looking forward to contributing to the site.
    01-26-08 09:38 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    01-26-08 10:37 PM
    Congrats on your decision - My condolences for your soon to be addiction to your new best friend...

I understand that data plans are pretty pricey, but definitely consider picking one up sooner rather than later.... There are so many things Berrys are capable of, it's almost a shame to not take advantage of all of them!!

I'm pretty new to the BB/CB scene as well, but as you've already found out, this is a great knowledge base for all things Berry. There's tons of tips and tricks posted here to customize your 'friend' just about any way you'd like.

Have fun!!
    01-26-08 10:46 PM
    Hello and welcome.. congrats.
    01-27-08 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD