Hello all!

I am new to crackberry.com but not to the BlackBerry. Having owned three of them over the past five years or so I can attest that the BB has improved my relations with my clients dramatically as I am able to keep in touch with them all of the time. They love that!

I admit it...I am addicted. I can't go anywhere without my BB. Glad I found CrackBerry.com. Looking forward to reading and contributing.
    10-25-07 05:09 PM
    Welcome to CB.com!
    10-25-07 05:23 PM
    Welcome, Carmen. I've been a BB user for over three years and have been lurking in these forums for awhile. I finally decided to join and haven't looked back. CB.com is my only resource for BB info.
    10-25-07 05:27 PM
    Thanks! Looking forward to all the site has to offer.
    10-25-07 05:29 PM
    Great resources here...started lurking last night and found a lot of information.
    10-25-07 05:30 PM
    Great resources here...started lurking last night and found a lot of information.
    Considering how new the site is, there is a TON of info here. If you haven't yet, I suggest you checkout the FAQ section which is designed to help new and seasoned blackberry users with their most common questions. Same goes for the Blackberry 101 classes.

Links to both are in my signature below.

Welcome to the site!
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-25-07 at 08:05 PM. Reason: spelling.
    10-25-07 06:12 PM
    Welcome to CB and hope you visit often
    10-25-07 07:18 PM
    Trevore,
    Thanks. I will check out those areas of the site.
    Carmen
    10-25-07 07:53 PM
    Solachica,
    Thanks for the "welcome"!
    I am addicted to this site already!
    Carmen
    10-25-07 07:54 PM
    Hello,
    I am a newbie to the Blackberry and to forums in general. I can find anywhere in this site how to post a new question. So far, I am just getting more frustrated because I have a lot of quetions about my BB 8830. Can someone give me a little help?
    10-25-07 08:13 PM
    Hello,
    I am a newbie to the Blackberry and to forums in general. I can find anywhere in this site how to post a new question. So far, I am just getting more frustrated because I have a lot of quetions about my BB 8830. Can someone give me a little help?
    With forums, if you want to post your own question, it is called a thread. You want to look at the main page (http://forums.crackberry.com/)and select the proper forum (section) for where your question should be placed. When you click that link, click new thread button and you can type your questions there.

Since you are new, you may want to check out the links below. The FAQ section and the BlackBerry 101 classes can be very helpful. Please feel free to post back if you need help.
    10-25-07 08:22 PM
    Welcome!
    10-29-07 09:36 AM
    welcome welcome....IMO this site is amazing.
    10-29-07 09:37 AM
    Welcome to this great site. Enjoy
    10-29-07 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD