Hey everyone, new here... I stumbled upon the website, looking for a way to get the internet to work on my tour9630. This website came up, I read a few threads, and managed to get the internet to work on my phone, one thing I didn't manage to get to work was:MMS and email, Is there something I did wrong? Also, when I try using the twitter app, app world closes on me, and doesnt let me download it. Saying "app world requires the latest version of blackberry ID".
If you guys can help me a little more, I would appreciate it.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-11-2013, 06:47 PM #2
- 2,578 Posts
If you are on Simple Mobile, try loading the TMobile Service Books.
HowTo:Get All Features (Browser, MMS) Working on T-Mobile w/Unlocked Storm 95xx
Note that you need to have a BLACKBERRY Data Plan. A generic data plan will not work.
Thank you, I'll read through that. Thanks for the input, another thing, just a question, how can I set up another email account? I cant seem to find the option... I'm very new to this, and as I mentioned before, I kinda just stumbled upon the website. Thanks again.
- By ginzls1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2007, 05:16 PM
- By Savageman69 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:34 AM
- By davistld01 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2007, 12:52 PM
- By DanB in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2007, 09:20 PM
- By Baggman in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2007, 03:41 AM