Hello there, I am new. I just started using my BB Tour today, I used to have a Blackjack II. Not sure how I'm liking the change from windows mobile to BB. I guess I will adapt

About me: 22 y/o female from Georgia, I am a business student at the University of Georgia. I haven't been a part of an internet forum for a few years so this should be fun.
    12-09-09 09:42 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com ... Glad you could join the BlackBerry community. The adjustment may take some time, but once you get a couple of bbm (blackberry messenger) buddies, you'll be good. I adjusted immediately, too many menus (or customization that had to be done to eliminate all the menus) with WinMo.

If you ever have questions, always feel free to ask.
    12-10-09 03:42 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 02:11 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and BB world. You may find there is no turning back now. BB is a wonderful world.

12-12-09 02:41 PM
    Hello there, I am new. I just started using my BB Tour today, I used to have a Blackjack II. Not sure how I'm liking the change from windows mobile to BB. I guess I will adapt

About me: 22 y/o female from Georgia, I am a business student at the University of Georgia. I haven't been a part of an internet forum for a few years so this should be fun.
    pm me please it wont let me pm u
    12-13-09 02:06 PM
    Welcome Sweetheart glad you joined us....I'm sort of new to this site also but I've had almost every Blackberry Device on the market so I know my way around them....any questions feel free to PM me...holla...hope u enjoy

<PLieS Jr>

12-13-09 02:14 PM
    Ok I do have one question... so on my blackjack with sms it had them grouped by contact, and on the bb it just has individual texts in the inbox, its driving me crazy! Is there an app I can download to group them or no?
    12-14-09 09:04 AM
    hey i'm also another newb here on Crackberry, but been using my blackberry for months now. also from Georgia
    but anyways...what OS are you using on your Tour? if you are using 4.6...and feeling a little brave, you should find a leaked 5.0 OS for your tour and do an upgrade. 5.0+ threads your SMS by contact making it a little easier to keep track of conversations and deleting multiple SMS txts.
    12-14-09 05:21 PM
    when is the 5.0 OS scheduled to come out officially?
    12-15-09 08:37 PM
    Hey welcome to Crackberry. I would strongly advise against installing a leaked OS on your tour, just because its better to get used to the new OS and how it works before becoming experimental. The reason being that the leaked Os releases are not completely bug free and you may run into problems without first getting to know how your phone is actually supposed to run. As for threaded SMS, while the messages appear in your inbox individually, if you open the most recent one, it will show the entire conversation history. (At least that is how it shows up on my 8900). There are a few threaded SMS threads on the forum that you can check out to maybe find an app that does this if the way RIM had decided to do it doesn't work for you. Hope this helps.

12-15-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD