Just got my curve last night.

When I click on the BB browser I get a list of things I can access. how do I get a plain old box for a url entry.

I downloaded google maps, had a message that it was successfully downloaded. But I can't find it. Where is it?
    07-12-08 06:44 PM
    When you open the BB Browser, press "G" and you will be able to type in a url address. You can also do it by using the menu button. Not sure what's going on with Google maps. It should show up on your home screen. Welcome to CrackBerry.
    07-12-08 06:47 PM
    Browser>menu>go to and type in the address. Welcome to CB. Post if you have any more questions or concerns.
    07-12-08 06:48 PM
    Hi and welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 06:50 PM
    Welcome to CB press the G from the browser page.
    07-12-08 07:07 PM
    Hello.....Welcome aboard. Google maps should now be among your icons. Just look for it I guess....it SHOULD be there if it saved successfully

07-12-08 07:29 PM
    Hello there. The g works. You can also put a google search icon on you desktop.

07-12-08 10:30 PM
    Just got my curve last night.

When I click on the BB browser I get a list of things I can access. how do I get a plain old box for a url entry.

I downloaded google maps, had a message that it was successfully downloaded. But I can't find it. Where is it?

I would reinstall - the m.google will give you several new icons that are impossible to miss.........and google maps is great the berries....
    07-13-08 11:27 AM
    Upon pulling up the Browser, you'll see Verizon Connect, scroll down to Connect and it will give you a choice of AOL, Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc.
    07-13-08 11:55 AM
    Welcome to crackberry.com
    07-14-08 03:06 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!!
    07-14-08 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD