Howdy folks. I am now a month-long user of my Blackberry Curve 8330, and I love it. EXTREMELY glad I went with it over switching to AT&T for the iphone. And about a three weeks ago, I found this site. Wallpaper heaven...

Now, the question! I noticed on the North American Blackberry site, under 'Personalize your smartphone', there is a Blackberry Curve in the picture with a very, very cool looking theme. It doesn't seem to be one of the built-in themes as far as I can tell.

Can anyone tell me what that theme is called, or if it's even available somewhere? I apologize for the lack of a link, but I'm not allowed to do urls yet.
    10-18-08 04:06 PM
    Welcome to CB!

I'm sure one of our resident addicts can assist you. Being fairly new myself, I would just have to google it and see what pops up.

Feed the need.
    10-18-08 04:41 PM
    welcome to Crackberry
    10-18-08 04:43 PM
    Hi is there anyway of forwarding a contact via sms? i cant find anyway of doing it, bar writing the contact down on a bit of paper and then copying. Pleeeeease help- luv my Curve
    10-18-08 05:55 PM
    Orangutan, I don't see any theme on the Curves on the Blackberry.com site. The wallpapers they show however, I've seen on this site before, do a search for them. I'll look too and let you know if I can find them.
    Andi, please start a new thread with question that doesn't apply to the OPs. - You cannot send a contact sms, but you can by BBM and by email.
    10-19-08 10:26 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    10-19-08 10:34 AM
    Hello and welcome to the crackberry family
    10-19-08 01:44 PM
    Thanks for the greets, folks!

Orangutan, I don't see any theme on the Curves on the Blackberry.com site. The wallpapers they show however, I've seen on this site before, do a search for them. I'll look too and let you know if I can find them.
    Maybe I'm describing it wrong. In the picture I saw, the Curve was furthest over to the right. The wallpaper is, I believe, of Earth from orbit. The time is displayed in the middle (14:56), and is surrounded by a border that has an almost Stargate SG-1 feel to it. If that look is indeed available somewhere, I WANT IT.
    10-21-08 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD