Hi all, I have been a Blackberry user from the very first version but last summer grew impatient with the performance and bought and Android S3. Amazing technology but hated the keyboard. I am now in love with this keyboard but am missing my apps.
    One thing is the native text app looks terrible. I used Chomps with my Android which was great. Are their any texting apps I can download. My preference at this point is not to sideload from Android.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 06:55 PM
    Hi all, I have been a Blackberry user from the very first version but last summer grew impatient with the performance and bought and Android S3. Amazing technology but hated the keyboard. I am now in love with this keyboard but am missing my apps.
    One thing is the native text app looks terrible. I used Chomps with my Android which was great. Are their any texting apps I can download. My preference at this point is not to sideload from Android.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the forums,

There are multiple texting apps in the app world, just hit search and type in SMS to see whats there for the offering. Keep in mind, some apps are Android ports, but better, because there is no need to sideload
    07-05-13 07:01 PM
    Thanks I will have a look.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 07:02 PM
    I had a look and there doesn't seem to be any simple, clean looking SMS apps that replace the native. Lots of spam blockers and emotioncons. Maybe I am missing something?? If anyone has a recommendation please let me know.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 07:18 PM