- CrackBerry Abuser
- 107 Posts
New from Massy, France
Newbie here from France
I been using Iphone 5 as my main smartphone and bb curve for my work phone.
Since Z10 is out now, i wont be needing to bring 2 phone every time.
To further educate me with BB, I'm sure joining this forum will make it happen.
Last edited by phey_05; 02-16-2013 at 05:19 AM.
- 02-16-2013, 06:21 AM #2Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- 02-23-2013, 11:40 PM #9
Welcome to CrackBerryPersonal channel: C0003871C
My Devices: Primary Phone = BlackBerry Z10; Newest Addition = Moto X 16 Gig; Tablet = iPad Mini (1st Gen)
Check out my blog at http://www.mydailydoseblog.com
- By Berryman in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2008, 02:58 AM
- By Berryman in forum News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2008, 02:58 AM
- By blemoon42 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-07-2007, 11:49 PM
- By Adrian in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2007, 11:06 PM
- By Riddlemethis in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2007, 12:41 PM