Hi everyone!

I am now a proud owner of the BB Z10 with AT&T. I have been intrigued by the development of BB10 and admire its functionality. I am coming from a Windows 7.8 phone (Nokia Lumia 900). I enjoyed using that phone for more than 2 years but the battery had begun to go out, especially when using data. Just to share a bit, when I went to the store, the sales associate was adamant that I should get a new android or 5s phone. It would've been nice but, not speaking of the prices, I just wasn't interested, since I have a Nexus 7 tablet and a mac computer. I am pretty much a "Coexist" kinda person when it comes to technology. Anyway, my Z10 was the 2nd BB phone she sold since it came out at that outlet store.

To give you a background on what I am looking for in a phone, I am a grad student researching theoretical physics, so this means I am messaging and getting updates on my research on a daily basis, reading papers, and searching the web. In addition, I enjoy listening to music, which I am stoked about the expandable memory for the phone. When I tried out the phone, the gesture controls were very natural to me.

Anyway, I apologize for the length of the post. I truly enjoyed my Windows phone and I look forward to new adventures with BB. If anyone can let me know what apps are good for music and maybe Cloud services that would be great.
    06-04-14 05:19 AM
    Hello and welcome to CrackBerry and to your new BB phone. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who would be glad to help you with any questions you may have about your phone. Spend some time searching the forums and clicking around to see how things are set up and ask if you need help.
    If you are looking for streaming music there are lots of choices. The ones I personally use are: Sirius XM, Songza and TuneIn Radio. But there is also I Heart Radio and Pandora that I have tried too!
    PhysixDude likes this.
    06-04-14 05:51 AM
    I use Spotify and even though I am using an Android phone, CB is the Number one blog site I check out Every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-04-14 06:59 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Great choice of phone
    06-04-14 04:28 PM
    Great choice. I got looked at stupid by an AT&T rep when I told them I wanted the Q10. Other customers just looked at me like "how dare he not buy the iPhone."

But, if I set my phone down somewhere, I know which one is mine at a glance.

Posted via CB10/Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2273
    06-05-14 03:38 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    06-06-14 09:19 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 12:42 PM