I am still learning how to use my pink curve but I love it so much. I have a question about the BB messenger. It asks me for a nickname, do I add people by that, my pin or my BB e-mail? I want to add contacts so I can talk to people but I'm not sure how to do that. Let me know if I can add you, (and how I can add you back) ...I don't mind talking to guys but any girls out there who love their BB reply and let's chat! Thanks!

[email protected]
    04-25-09 06:56 AM
    You nickname is how you want to show up on other's contact lists. You can add someone to your BBM contact list by PIN or email.
    04-25-09 07:16 AM
    Hi add my pin 3064c5c6 to your contect in your bb messanger and ill help you the best I can
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-25-09 08:31 AM
    Check out the 101 lecture series that's found in my signature. There is a section on BBM found there.
    04-25-09 08:40 AM
    Hi miss K1tten! Welcome 2 crackberry! I'm still learning myself and still consider myself a newb. I've owned my bb 4 bout 2mnths now and still learning. I can use anotha female 4rnd(girl power) lol! You can add me my pin is 31E85148. All u have 2 do is go 2 ur messenger then click the button wit the 7 dots(menu) then scroll to add new contact then put the pin number in. Then the person will get the request they will accept decline or remove the request. Hope 2 chat soon. Take care! Aw and the nickname is wat u want people 2 see when u chat with them.

04-25-09 02:15 PM
    The PIN is usually the easiest way to add people in my experience.
    04-29-09 03:52 PM
    I second the PIN method, has worked the smoothest for me as well.

04-29-09 07:15 PM
    Welcome! Me too for the PIN method.
    04-29-09 07:56 PM
    Heya welcome! I agree with the rest, PINs the way to go.
    04-30-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD