I just want to say I have been following your reviews, videos, and previews of the Storm 2 for awhile now and recently became a member. I used to own a Casio G'Zone One Boulder(on my 2nd one) and that one is needing replacing. I have been very interested in Blackberry recently. I tried the Storm 2 out in the store just 3 days ago. Cause of the problems I'm having again with my current phone we called Verizon tonight about it. The overall goal of the phone call was to order and Blackberry Storm 2. She simply asked about the problems and it was no problem getting a new phone. No questions or hassle asked.

I'm looking very forward to owning my first Blackberry. I have been reading the forums and checking out suggested and the sticky threads.

If there are any suggestions or comments anybody has about the phone or apps or whatever, they are greatly appreciated.

Thanks and See You Around
    11-02-09 10:33 PM
    Wekcome to the site
    11-02-09 10:36 PM
    Congrats on your new device!!! I have to say that the S2 is very cool, i recently switched from a Tour. I think that at first you will be overwhelmed with all the features the phone has and just trying to get your way around it. The profiles menu is the one that most people have issues with because you can customize the way your phone rings and vibrates in several ways.
    In terms of apps you should go to appworld (blackberry.com/appworld) from your phone and download the app. This is the bberry app store and from here you'll get most of your apps. Once you do this you'll search the ones that are most appealing to you such as weather, sports, etc. so just have fun with it.
    Welcome and keep checking the forums because you will find most answers to your questions here. Best

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD