I just got an 8310 on Saturday. I traded in my Tilt after 22 days with it. Couldn't stand how slow WM6 was amongst other issues. So far I really like the Curve though my wife (who works for AT$T) says I don't need a BB. I would have to say I was just sick of all the other crap that AT&T carries and wanted something more.

Anyway....HI!!!!!
    11-20-07 09:49 PM
    welcome to the crack. hope you enjoy it and i hope it give ya everything you wanted..because it did for me.
    11-20-07 09:56 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-20-07 11:21 PM
    I traded my tilt for the curve 8310 as well... and i love it. wm6 was soo buggy ... slow and froze. I am happier with the stable os of the blackberry.... the camera seems better to me as well ( no video.. yet... i'll deal)

you made a good choice switching to a BB. You will not be disappointed
    11-22-07 06:51 PM
    Good choice... Welcome to CB
    11-22-07 07:05 PM
    Well...your wife is probably right. I don't need a BlackBerry either, since my use is 80% personal, although I do have my business email account on it as well as my personal ones. I don't need blazing fast email, a great qwerty keyboard with excellent feel and action, a reliable-as-a-hammer operating system that is fast and effective...or a slim, sexy shape and ergonomic feel.

I don't need a BlackBerry...but having had everything else, I wouldn't have anything else.

Welcome aboard!! This is the best, most newb-friendly forum on the web. Settle in and enjoy!!
    11-22-07 07:56 PM
    Welcome to CB!!
    12-08-07 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD