Strange Problem- I changed the theme on my new AT&T Curve from the AT&T them to the built in Today theme. I've tried Unhide All. When I use the Today theme there is no phone icon but if I go back to the AT&T theme it is available.

I don't like the AT&T theme (I like how the Today theme has your Calendar Appts listed on your main screen) but not every icon on the device.

Anyone else with AT&T had the missing Phone icon with the Today theme problem? Is it solvable? Or do I need to just live with the regular AT&T theme until someone creates some new themes for the Curve in order to have my phone icon?
    06-28-07 06:40 AM
    I have an 8800 and I was using the Cingular/AT&T Theme also, then changed it to the Zen theme which I like because it show the catch all mail folder including my company email folders and if I want to use the phone I just press the phone key.

The themes are pretty limited right now, but the AT&T Theme has too many Icons on the screen for me, but if it is important to see the phone icon it may be best to keep the AT&T theme for you to access it.
    06-28-07 07:32 AM
    Pinstack has a very simple tutorial on unlocking all the different vendor themes (Rogers, T-Mo, etc...) as well as removing Push-To-Talk to free up memory on your device. It's very simple and worked without a hitch for me.

Personally, I use the Zen theme as well, because it frees up most of the space on my home screen. Dimension Zen shows the first 6 icons from your home screen in a column on the left, and I think the T-Mobile Zen shows them in a row at the bottom.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 06-28-07 at 08:13 AM.
    06-28-07 08:09 AM
    CrackBerry also has a great tutorial on this.
    06-28-07 09:50 AM
    CrackBerry also has a great tutorial on this.
    I figured there was one, just didn't know where it was. Sorry about that.
    06-28-07 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD