Just got my new curve from verizon, switched from 4 defective treo 700wx's. I have set up corporate and private email accounts, but all messagesgo to the same incoming message icon. Is there any way to change this so that personal emails and text messages go to the appropriate icon?
    08-16-08 09:35 PM
    If you are on a BES, BES messages can only go to the Messages Folder. The Messages Folder is designed to aggregate all the inboxes, so there won't be any way to keep the BES mail separate from the private mail. You can separate private email inboxes and SMS inboxes, but everything goes to the Messages Folder, and there is no separate folder just for BES messages.
    08-16-08 10:27 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    08-16-08 10:29 PM
    Can you set up email accounts outside of the BES server?
    08-16-08 10:33 PM
    Can you set up email accounts outside of the BES server?
    I know BES includes BIS service. I have a BIS account on my BlackBerry. I've never asked our IT admins if they can see the messages that go to it, so I don't know if it's "outside" the BES server or not. I would imagine that it is, but I don't know for sure.

ScandaLex reminds me of my manners. Welcome to the forums! For good, general information, be sure to check out the Getting Started Guide and the BlackBerry 101 Lecture Series under the Newbies tab at the top of the page.
    08-16-08 10:38 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Take a good look around. You will find a lot of usefull information!
    08-16-08 10:40 PM
    Welcome to CB! Enjoy your Curve!!
    08-16-08 11:16 PM
    Welcone to CB and congrats on your new Curve!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 12:52 AM
    Hello and welcome!
    08-18-08 08:01 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    08-18-08 08:06 AM
    I have come from a Mobile 6.0 Windows and I am just failing miserably with my Crackberry. Here is what I am trying to do and not doing very well at all...

I have gone to Opera's website to download their Opera Mini on my 8330 Curve. The website tells you to point the browser to the download section of Opera Mini. (Sorry I don't have 10 posts yet so I cannot post the URL) Once I send my browser there it has me go through the same setup over and over again. I did manage to download the unsupported .zip file but I cannot find anywhere nor do I see where to find the downloads on this phone. The file system layout looks like a *NIX structure with the /home/user setup. Can anyone tell me how to find this directory that my .zip file was downloaded to and second, how to install the .zip file? A friend of mine has the 8830 and no problem but we could get this work on mine for some reason. I guess this is the world of Crackberry and I am knee deep in it!

Thanks in advance for any help!! I love the site!!

Octahedron
    08-18-08 08:32 AM
    welcome to cb where all your bb dreams come true
    08-18-08 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD