Hello All,

I am new to crackberry.com, and new to blackberry to be honest, this is my first blackberry and I recieved it 2 days ago. I have had voyagers, dares, palms and a few other devices but never had the opportunity to take advantage of a blackberry. I purchased a blackberry storm and I am in love with it, I have downloaded and tested just about everything I could in the last 2 days, from vznav to facebook mobile and back.

To be completely honest I want to learn all I can about blackberrys because I recently took a position working as a CSR and where better to learn about the devices then to hear a customers opinion on the device, and what troubles they are having and the ways they are getting the device fixed. My next step in career progression is to be a data support rep, and this could only be of a benefit and learning experiance in everyway.

I want to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone and also, anyone who wants to add me to blackberry messager is more then welcome im tryin to make lots of friends on there its a pretty neat feature on a blackberry!

So far I love everything about crackberry, it seems like a great website and offers a lot of great feedback and support.

Thank you,

Joshua
    12-21-08 12:23 AM
    welcome to the addiction ! take a look at the 101 link in my signature it will help you become very familiar with your new toy
    12-21-08 12:25 AM
    Hey welcome to CB enjoy your BB.
    12-21-08 12:25 AM
    Well, your def at the right place if you want to learn about crackberries! Welcome.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 12:26 AM
    Welcome to CB. Hope you love the storm
    12-21-08 12:29 AM
    Welcome aboard!

12-21-08 12:39 AM

12-21-08 12:40 AM
    Hi Joshua, Welcome to CB. This is definitely the most exciting and happening site on the subject of BB. Good to meet ya!!!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

To get to CB from anywhere, go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    12-21-08 01:00 AM
    Welcome to cracberry. You will find all things berry here
    12-21-08 01:04 AM
    Welcome to the BB & CB addiction!!
    12-23-08 09:50 AM
    LOL 1 tech! Welcome to CB...You will enjoy it here Joshua.!
    12-24-08 01:12 AM
    So im taking it alot of people here are reps for cell providers...im learning that haha...thanks everyone though
    12-24-08 01:18 AM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-24-08 01:23 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!
    12-31-08 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD