Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums but not to the site. I vist the site often as i can and get updated with crackberry through Twitter and their channel on youtube.

As through my username I have a Blackberry 8330 Curve and I have gotten it from Canadian carrier Telus.

Its a sweet phone but I'm thinking about switching to the storm or wait till the alternative CDMA version of the Bold to be released, not too sure atm. I try to get the fullest outta the Curve and its made an addict outta me.

So hello all. I'll be here through the forums a lot

-BBTelus8330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 12:46 AM
    Give the storm a try at the store first its not for everyone. I love mine, but like I said it is not for all.

02-17-09 12:54 AM
    welcome to crackberry!
    02-17-09 12:55 AM
    The storm is still full of bugs. Some people have no problems, but others had to replace numerous times. Some bad stories out there. I say stick witht the curve until u can get the bold.

02-17-09 12:34 PM
    Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums but not to the site. I vist the site often as i can and get updated with crackberry through Twitter and their channel on youtube.

As through my username I have a Blackberry 8330 Curve and I have gotten it from Canadian carrier Telus.

Its a sweet phone but I'm thinking about switching to the storm or wait till the alternative CDMA version of the Bold to be released, not too sure atm. I try to get the fullest outta the Curve and its made an addict outta me.

So hello all. I'll be here through the forums a lot

-BBTelus8330

Give the storm a try at the store first its not for everyone. I love mine, but like I said it is not for all.

Well I got my Storm on that "faithful" black Friday in November 2008 when VZW launched "her". Loved the look and feel, did not like the fact it took me and the VZW Tech 4 hours to set my time zone. Once that bug was fixed then I discovered my S key caused to phone to luck up and when I answered the 3 incoming call my phone locked up. The fact the VZW noted the OTA updated were not coming till Mid december caused me to exchange the defective Storm (which thanks to ebay I was able to make a little change) and switch back to my 8830WE now that I am on OS 4.5.0.127 I have the best of both worlds... I've been told the Storm has another OTA update coming in March.
    02-17-09 02:38 PM
    You should go into the store and play with the storm and see if its what your looking for... Good luck~

02-18-09 07:33 AM
    Hello BBTelus and welcome to the Crackberry addiction. Trying the Storm in your local cell store is a good idea.

02-18-09 07:46 AM
    Welcome to the site and enjoy whatever berry you choose.

02-18-09 07:54 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!!
    02-18-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD