Hey everyone I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Riley. I own my own company and I rely heavily on my phone and know that Blackberry offers the most reliable, professional devices on the market.

A little about myself. I've been in love with Blackberry ever since my very first Curve back in 2007. I've owned 5 Curves with the last being the 9330, a Storm, two Storm 2's, too many Bolds to count but the last being a 9900, I've owned the Q10 and now I'm on to the Z30. I've used android's, iPhones 4, 4s, 5, and 5s but I always go back to my BB. Log story short I cant think of a better device for me. I know theyve had some trouble in recent years, but I look forward to seeing the products they come out with and being a loyal customer to the Blackberry franchise.

I know being a 23 year old many of my peers are looking at iPhone's and Android's to satisfy their candy crush needs, but I can't think of a better device or a device I'd rather use to run and operate my business on a day to day basis.
    12-10-13 06:42 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry, Riley!

Great to see that you are enjoying your new Z30! It does look like a real workhorse, especially with the battery life I see people having. Love seeing introductions like this

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 06:45 PM
    Hey Riley...

Welcome to the forums .
    12-10-13 08:18 PM
    Hey man,
    Welcome to crackberry, hope you enjoy your stay here! We are the best community and we will help you with all your needs! Hope you enjoy your z and nice job becoming a businessman at 23

Posted via CB10
    Eli_B likes this.
    12-10-13 08:54 PM
    Welcome Riley! If you have any questions let us know
    12-10-13 10:11 PM
    Welcome Riley! Man I'm jealous. I want a Z30 lol.
    12-11-13 12:24 PM
    What's up, Riley? Welcome to CrackBerry!
    12-11-13 06:43 PM
    Man that's a lot of devices in a 6yr period.

Welcome to CB, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sent from my mind controlled Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.1829 Get off my nuts
    12-12-13 08:02 AM
    Man that's a lot of devices in a 6yr period.

Welcome to CB, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

You know some of the Mods and Ambassadors (and Editors for that matter) rival that. Heck many of our member are serious device collectors too! Trading devices can become quite addictive.

Hi, my name is Rich and I'm addicted to CrackBerries!
    12-12-13 08:37 AM
    Thanks for the welcome you guys! Haha my friends always poke fun at me always changing phones. oddly enough I rarely sell my phones when I'm done with them, most often they end up in a drawer in my office.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 12:44 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Riley! That's a lot of phones! Glad you're loving the BB10!
    12-13-13 09:49 AM
    You know some of the Mods and Ambassadors (and Editors for that matter) rival that. Heck many of our member are serious device collectors too! Trading devices can become quite addictive.

Hi, my name is Rich and I'm addicted to CrackBerries!
    Not disagreeing with you PK...I have had my share...and had (keyword) plenty of BB10 devices already 12 total BB10 devices, down to 5.

12-14-13 10:42 AM
    Hey everyone I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Riley. I own my own company and I rely heavily on my phone and know that Blackberry offers the most reliable, professional devices on the market.

A little about myself. I've been in love with Blackberry ever since my very first Curve back in 2007. I've owned 5 Curves with the last being the 9330, a Storm, two Storm 2's, too many Bolds to count but the last being a 9900, I've owned the Q10 and now I'm on to the Z30. I've used android's, iPhones 4, 4s, 5, and 5s but I always go back to my BB. Log story short I cant think of a better device for me. I know theyve had some trouble in recent years, but I look forward to seeing the products they come out with and being a loyal customer to the Blackberry franchise.

I know being a 23 year old many of my peers are looking at iPhone's and Android's to satisfy their candy crush needs, but I can't think of a better device or a device I'd rather use to run and operate my business on a day to day basis.
    Hi Riley, welcome to CrackBerry nation. Thank you for recognizing what so many others have yet to or have failed to recognize - the "power" of a BBRY as an excellent business tool. Lots of folks here to help for those times when you have questions or concerns.
    12-17-13 01:22 AM
    Hey Riley, welcome to CB!
    Hope you enjoy your time here and with the z30.

If your Q10 happens to be one of those devices taking up space in your office desk, I could help free up some space!

Love my z10 but dieing to type with that old BlackBerry physical keyboard feeling
    12-17-13 01:45 AM
    Welcome with your current device of choice. I have tended to keep my older phones, too. Just the other day I recharged the 9930 to get at that one's PasswordKeeper data. I did not seem to be able to find it on the z10.
    12-22-13 12:25 AM