Hi

I'm not exactly new to here, been a member for ages but mainly just do a lot of reading and never, ever say anything, So I thought maybe now was the time to start getting involved rather than just sitting back and not doing a lot

hope its as cool here as it looks.

Scott
    06-11-11 05:38 PM
    It's about damn time you contribute.
    Just kidding, welcome to the forums.
    06-11-11 05:40 PM
    Don't be mean, or I'll cry, then you'll feel bad, or you might not, I don't know, you might like it!
    thanks very much, I'm sure its a hoot in here!
    06-11-11 05:48 PM
    Ya, I might like it :P
    06-11-11 05:51 PM
    I thought you might, and who knows, I might enjoy you enjoying it...actually no cos that would probably be a bit weird.
    06-11-11 05:54 PM
    ya, that would be a bit weird.
    06-11-11 05:59 PM
    that there would be a prime example of why I haven't ever posted anything before.
    06-11-11 06:05 PM
    awwww I'm sorry. I'm not trying to scare ya. Just in a goofy mood
    06-11-11 06:06 PM
    It's fiiiiine, I'm easily scared is all but I'll be alriiiiiite a bit of goofy every now and again is totally necessary. Your location informs me your in Canada, which is cool...I like Canadian people, they're like american people...but really cool and stuff!
    06-11-11 06:15 PM
    It's fiiiiine, I'm easily scared is all but I'll be alriiiiiite a bit of goofy every now and again is totally necessary. Your location informs me your in Canada, which is cool...I like Canadian people, they're like american people...but really cool and stuff!
    I give you a brownie point for that post :P
    06-11-11 06:16 PM
    woooooooo yay for brownie points!!! and yay for us!...I'm very easily pleased as I'm sure you can see.
    06-11-11 06:24 PM
    I like the UK people. Very much like the French but with totally different accents, don't ya think...Mr. Dubois? Can we call you dubya for short?

Welcome to the forums
    06-11-11 06:30 PM
    and we thank you for that, well it is only across the sea after all, so close in fact you can get the train there if you want to. you can call me whatever you feel like, I'll generally respond.

thank you, good sir
    06-11-11 06:42 PM
    Welcome to the forum side! Just jump right in the water's fine!
    06-18-11 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD