Hello, I'm new here as of today. I have a Storm 2 and learned of this site through an otterbox youtube video and coworker.

I had no plans on ever owning a blackberry until last night when I walked into my local vzw store with 3 moto droids in my habd needing a 4th. After a long 3 months with many droids, the manager allowed me to get a free smartphone as long as it was a storm 2 or a envy touch, so I took the BB.

I posted an introduction in a thread in the android section and was welcomed by many and flamed from a few for talking about the android issues I had, but three weeks with no voice or data services with 2 phones would set any person crazy lol.

I wasn;t expecting the immediate backlash on a BB forum but what can one do? For spending no money and having the chance to get out of a phone with no fees, I like the storm 2 for its messaging cabilities which are far more important to me than an overall experience.

I'm getting alot of good info here, its a great site and I look forward to posting here during my experience.
    05-21-10 12:57 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 12:59 PM
    Thanks, so far I have been looking a those links and have downloaded more than a few apps which I have used heavilly in the past with android. I just set up BBM and have synced emails so I'm off to a good start.
    05-21-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD