Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to the wonderful world of Blackberry's, I have had mine for less than 24 hours at this point. I found this website through one of the crackberry youtube videos that I had viewed before getting my Blackberry Curve 8330 from Sprint.

Now that I have my Blackberry I have some questions:

Is there a guide on how to use the Browser? Something that shows what options you should enable?

What are some of the cool things you can do with a Blackberry? I already have AIM, Facebook, and found Twitterberry. But what else is out there?

I think those are the only questions I currently have. I'm sure there will be more in the future though lol.

Thank you in advance for any/all help
    06-19-09 09:01 AM
    Welcome to CB. Where to begin.

Start with Blackberry 101:BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

There are tons of cool things you can do. Check Blackberry App World, Pandora, Slacker and other streaming music apps. Themes, and the Crackberry Blackberry Apps Forum:http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/
    06-19-09 09:08 AM
    mite be something about the browswer here
    BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

I'm pretty sure i have all the options enabled on my browswer configuration, took out the cursor, though i do use 3rd party browsers

You can get things like themes, and wallpapers, then other free apps like the free version of documents to go, go and try games like nintaii, mess with slacker/pandora radio, get google maps so you dont get lost, possibilities are endless
    06-19-09 09:08 AM
    First of all welcome to the wonderful world or crackberry!! Next you will want to check the 101 lecture series. Their is lots of helpful info there. Now as far as cool stuff for your bb, check out pandora or slacker for streaming music. I use pandora and love it. I also love the brickbreaker game that comes on the phone. Also check out custom themes and wallpapers. And keep lookin through the forum for new stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 09:11 AM
    Damn I guess I was to slow

06-19-09 09:23 AM
    Damn I guess I was to slow

lol
    i coulda been first if i didnt go get some food
    sometimes these things turn into a race lol
    06-19-09 09:26 AM
    lol
    i coulda been first if i didnt go get some food
    sometimes these things turn into a race lol
    LOL, well thank you everyone for the link to the Lecture Looks like a lot of useful info there. About to go and try to read up on everything. I am so lost with this device, and would like to use it to its fullest potential.
    06-19-09 09:36 AM
    LOL, well thank you everyone for the link to the Lecture Looks like a lot of useful info there. About to go and try to read up on everything. I am so lost with this device, and would like to use it to its fullest potential.
    lol when i got it, i just clicked on everything didnt bother to read the 101, self learning process lol
    06-19-09 09:37 AM
    Welcome to the world of BB. Don't forget to use the search when you need an answer. It can save you alot of time.
    06-19-09 09:38 AM
    lol when i got it, i just clicked on everything didnt bother to read the 101, self learning process lol
    I am usually the same way. But damn there is so much you can do on this phone. I am sure in a few months I will figure something out and will be like "hmm, I didn't know you could do this"
    06-19-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD