Hey guys and Gals,

New to the whole Blackberry world. I am starting to like it. Just need to get used to everything. Longtime Sprint customer.

I was waffling between the Pre or the Tour. Obviously went with the tour. Very nice. I have a good feeling about the BB.

I do have some questions about adding things and changing. I want to add a theme, some apps etc. I tried to download the Blackberry store App. I clicked download with the phone pluged into the laptop and it says I need to plug the correct usb in the laptop.

Is there a good read on how to add apps and themes. I ran the BB disc in the comp with the phone attached.

Sorry for the long intro post.

Thanks everyone...

Chris
    09-22-09 04:50 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Check out CrackBerry's List of Free OTA Apps
    09-23-09 07:49 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!

You can follow the link the person above me posted to get free apps and you can also find Blackberry app world there and download it...if you can't find it there jus go to m.blackberryappworld.com from your BB browser
    09-23-09 07:57 AM
    Thanks guys. I will go through the 101. Thanks for the free apps.

Jancy thank you.

Thanks guys. Having a problem with my gmail now. Must wait since I changed my password.

Chris
    09-23-09 05:22 PM
    What issues with email are you having?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 05:24 PM
    It wouldn't accept my password. I changed it so I am going to wait and enter the new one. We shall see. I have been getting apps straight from the phone. Thanks for the help guys.

Chris

09-23-09 07:53 PM
    Now I know where the wapforums come from.... Hahahaha

Chris

09-23-09 07:56 PM
    Damn gmail.... keeps rejecting the password.
    Chris
    09-24-09 09:54 AM
    got it. thanks to blackberry support. Now on to some funs stuff

Chris
    09-24-09 11:25 AM
    Love this phone. Very awesome.... Looking for a good theme that has a calender/notifications on the home screen any request?

Chris
    09-25-09 06:19 PM
    Well this first link you can access from your Blackberry to download wallpapers: Free Blackberry RIM 9630 Tour Wallpapers - 6-1 | Zedge
    This next link is the theme section on CB for your 9630 : http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/ Enjoy in moderation!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-25-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD