Hi Everyone,

I'm Kevin, and I'm just stopping by to introduce myself. I was a big android fan, but just tonight traded away my MyTouch 4G for a Bold 9780. So far, I'm loving it. OS 6 is fast and smooth!

The reason why I left android was because I thought it was fragmented, and I don't like the uncertainty of not getting updates. Also, the MyTouch 4G would act up, and wasn't smooth I was always curious to try a Berry, so here I am!
    02-16-11 10:14 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    #1 Site for BlackBerry Users and Abusers

Tell us about you, Edit your profile
    - Device Model
    - Carrier
    - Interests
    - More...

If you are Addicted to your BlackBerry, This Forum is the Right Place for you

Here's how the status levels play out:
    CrackBerry Newbie: 0 posts
    CrackBerry User: 10 posts
    CrackBerry Abuser: 100 posts
    CrackBerry Addict: 500 posts
    CrackBerry Master: 1000 posts
    CrackBerry Genius: 1500 posts
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses: 5000 posts

If you reach 5000 posts, you can request your own custom forum title!
    Last edited by Tecklop; 02-16-11 at 11:44 PM.
    02-16-11 11:42 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry
    02-17-11 12:39 AM
    Hi, Kevin and welcome to CrackBerry. I would suggest the BB101 Lectures if you are new to BlackBerry. http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-1...lecture-series

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 01:21 AM
    Greetz Kevin! Welcome to CrackBerry.com if you have any questions or problems please let us know.

Also I'm just a PM or email away if you need a Forum Moderator!
    02-17-11 07:57 AM
    Thanks everyone!

I had the most frustrating time figuring out how to sync my contacts yesterday, but I think I got it. I had to wipe the Berry a couple times. I turned off mobile backup, but I would like to turn it back on. Problem is, I don't want all the facebook friends that I have without phone numbers to show up in my contacts, is there any way to do that?

Also, I have a Mac. When I use the desktop manager and try to manage my contacts, it says that it's synced, but the contacts section is blank?
    02-17-11 12:24 PM
    Thanks everyone!

I had the most frustrating time figuring out how to sync my contacts yesterday, but I think I got it. I had to wipe the Berry a couple times. I turned off mobile backup, but I would like to turn it back on. Problem is, I don't want all the facebook friends that I have without phone numbers to show up in my contacts, is there any way to do that?

Also, I have a Mac. When I use the desktop manager and try to manage my contacts, it says that it's synced, but the contacts section is blank?
    I'm a dummy when it comes to Macs, BUT we do have a Mac Users forum here, and THAT is the best place to ask your question.......

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/
    02-17-11 12:45 PM
    welcome =) (also a newbie here )
    02-17-11 12:45 PM
    Thanks, I'll check it out!

CoCo-Welcome to you too?
    02-17-11 03:20 PM
    Kwu, are you gone?
    Haven see you post anything... o.O
    02-20-11 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD