Hello. I am 'Airstrike' Ivanov. I do video game development and website hosting and design.

I just got my first smartphone and decided that it would be a Blackberry Storm. I really like it despite what I've heard about it. I have little to no idea how anything works, and have no friends that use a blackberry, and I have no idea how to add friends to Blackberry Messenger, nor do I know what information I need to give to people to add me. If anyone would want to show me around it would be really helpful.
    Last edited by AirstrikeIvanov; 02-01-09 at 07:49 PM.
    02-01-09 07:42 PM
    Welcome to CB...Congrats on the Storm.

To answer your first question you have to use your PIN for the bb messenger. You can find it in the Options menu..just click Status and its there.
    02-01-09 08:19 PM
    Ah, right. But how do I find people to add to it? I know nobody that has a Blackberry.
    02-01-09 09:50 PM
    Go to the social forums, they have pin sharing threads.
    02-01-09 09:56 PM
    Welcome to CB and our ADDICTION!!Congrats on your new storm and dont worry about not knowing anything yet, it takes time to fully learn your device. We all had to start somewhere ya know, but you should def start spending some time with everyone here on CB and the forums. I have learned soooo much from the site and everyone on it. Everyone is very welcoming and always down to help anyone in need. In order to add people to BB Messenger you need that persons PIN. Under my sign youll see where my PIN is listed. You open BB Messenger and go to add and enter the persons PIN, it will then send them a Friend Request and once they accept it you can begin having convos. Personally i love BB Messenger and its a great app.
    02-01-09 09:57 PM
    Cool beans. How do I put my own PIN up so people can add me? And on that note, where is that PIN sharing thread?
    02-01-09 09:59 PM
    02-06-09 10:27 AM
    Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 10:27 AM
    Welcome to your new life
    02-08-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD