Hey guys, new BB 8900 user here and I have to say, this is the best phone I've ever purchased, and I've been thru a lot of phones! Anyway, my question is, when I receive an email, but want to respond from a different email address, is there an option that will allow me to do so? When I am in the email message and hit the menu key, I didn't see any options that allowed me to reply from another email address. Any help or suggestions appreciated! Thanks! T

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 03:14 PM
    Select reply to the message. Scroll up to the top, above the To: field there should be a end Using: field. Just change that to the other email you want to reply with. Hope that solved your problem!
    02-22-09 04:04 PM
    Hey jamontoast, thanks for your reply. When I do that, it just highlights the original email address I sent under and doesn't give me any other options to change to another email address

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:41 PM
    You have to set up more than one email account (just like you set up the first one). Any account you set up to receive email on your blackberry for will allow you to select as an option to send an email from as jamontoast1291 described above. Cheers!
    02-24-09 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD