Hi gang! Been a BB user, which was actually my first "smartphone." It was the 7105T, and still have it. I switched from that to the iPhone 3G, then to iPhone 4, and now the iPhone4S. Im a Mac user, and don't enjoy the clumsy Windows OS anymore. I bought the iPad 32gb when it first came out, but didn't really use it that much, and I started to dislike it because of the price, so I sold it...for the same price I paid for it. Now I need something that isn't expensive, is secure, and feels good to hold...this is when the BlackBerry PlayBook comes into play. I bought a new 64gb version online yesterday for $280, and can't wait for it to come!

Out of all the smartphone companies out there, if I couldn't have my iPhone, I would go to BlackBerry without any hesitation.

I'm also on an apple forum with the same user name if anyone out there want to get to know me I'm nice...I won't bite unless I'm bitten.
    01-29-12 07:10 AM
    Welcome but since you own an iphone you need to exchange that 64gb with me for my 16gb

Hope you love it.
    01-29-12 07:38 AM
    Welcome!
    And be sure to frequent the playbook forums!

I hope you love it as much as we do!
    01-29-12 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD