Hello everyone! I am anxiously awaiting the Fed-ex truck to arrive with my new Storm2. This will be my first ever BB and I'm so glad I discovered this great Crackberry community, I'm sure I will be visiting often for help or just to chat I hope the big crash is over, I'm a little worried about starting up my new Storm if RIM's system is still unstable
    Thank you Kevin for the great 101 lecture series, they swayed me to the BB just reading about them....I'm already an addict!
    Bye for now,
    Laurie
    12-23-09 03:45 PM
    Hey Laurie, glad to see to you join us! Yes, hopefully the BIS won't be affected anymore. Apparently they got the root cause fixed for yesterday's deal (bad Blackberry Messenger version). I originally planned on buying a TP2 - no doubt about it. I thought I would just try out the Tour to see how it was. Well, I really loved the phone and loved cb.com, so now I'm hooked! This is a great community filled to the brim with everything blackberry. You'll always have someone to help you if you are a member here.
    12-23-09 04:17 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry an BlackBerry. There is never a bad time to join either one. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 04:26 PM
    Thanks for the welcome Alex! I feel like a kid who just got her first bike for Christmas...I almost killed myself getting down the stairs when I saw Fed-ex in my driveway, LOL! I just opened the box and haven't even put the battery in yet, must say I am a bit intimidated by this sleek beauty of a machine...gulp, guess I will start by reading Verizon's instructions on activating the device....what a difference compared to my Cingular 8125 model, I'm in heaven and it's not even activated, already an addict
    12-23-09 04:40 PM
    Welcome aboard. Not bad timing, just a minor glitch. Far less downtime with BB than with your local cable company! & you get a whole lot more support here than anywhere else. Generally things work out OK & that's comforting.

12-23-09 04:52 PM
    I just wanted to add one more thing before I spend all night reading the instructions and getting started guides, and that is a BIG thank you to everyone here! I'm glad I found this site and registered, the community seems very eager to help BB newbies and anyone with a question. I know I will be learning a lot here! I only wish I could power up the Storm2, but alas, Verizon's web site says to try again later..oh well, I sure have plenty to read, I will try again later. Thanks again for the welcomes :-)
    Laurie
    12-23-09 05:11 PM
    Good thing the holidays are here...I was going to say take a mini vaca from work cause all you're going to want to do is play with your phone lol

12-23-09 05:24 PM
    Hello everyone! I am anxiously awaiting the Fed-ex truck to arrive with my new Storm2. This will be my first ever BB and I'm so glad I discovered this great Crackberry community, I'm sure I will be visiting often for help or just to chat I hope the big crash is over, I'm a little worried about starting up my new Storm if RIM's system is still unstable
    Thank you Kevin for the great 101 lecture series, they swayed me to the BB just reading about them....I'm already an addict!
    Bye for now,
    Laurie
    Welcome to Crackberry Forums and Happy Holidays!!
    12-24-09 10:04 PM
    Never a bad time to join!!!!!!
    12-30-09 07:12 AM
    Welcome to CB!!
    12-30-09 03:30 PM
    I know the feeling, blackberry or sleep? BB always wins...I'm an addict. He He!

01-03-10 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD