Hello! I just bought the RED BB Curve 2 days ago and love it. I had a Sidekick2 for 3 years. It was becoming an antique but I loved it. It's just so big. It's also kinda embarassing to be a professional female in her late 30's with a ringtone that says, "Yo Homie! Answer yo phone!" LOL!

Does anyone know how to change a contact in my address book from a certain ringtone back to the default one?

Thanks!
    10-24-07 09:58 AM
    if you have a tune selected for a certain person...just go down to the ringtone and press the menu button and there should be and option to "delete field" or you could just goto the contact and set there ringtone for whatever you are using as a default...

oh and btw...welcome to the crack
    10-24-07 10:33 AM
    Hello! I just bought the RED BB Curve 2 days ago and love it. I had a Sidekick2 for 3 years. It was becoming an antique but I loved it. It's just so big. It's also kinda embarassing to be a professional female in her late 30's with a ringtone that says, "Yo Homie! Answer yo phone!" LOL!

Does anyone know how to change a contact in my address book from a certain ringtone back to the default one?

Thanks!
    "Yo Homie! Answer yo phone" I must say that's hilarious LOL
    Welcome to " The Place To Be" LOL
    10-24-07 11:43 AM
    welcome to the blackberry world
    10-24-07 11:48 AM
    Welcome to the addiction that doesnt have a 12 step program
    10-25-07 12:32 PM
    Welcome to the site, HOMIE!
    10-29-07 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD