I doubt I've properly introduced myself

I have the 8320 / T-Mobile Curve in Titanium. It's my first BlackBerry, but it is not my first SmartPhone.

I have been with T-Mobile for four years. I made the mistake of falling into the Helio web in September, and left TMO for two months. Had a Pantech / Helio Ocean (dual-slider with internet/txt/pic/vid/etc.) - pretty cool phone for what you pay for it, but it had its down sides....

Anyhoo, I came back and ended up with a BB because Helio's customer service was / is TERRIBLE! They treated me like I was an inconvenience rather than the person actually paying their paycheck. TMO was exceptionally accommodating and gave me the lowest possible pricing (including various holiday / mail-in / valued customer / just being me discounts) I've ever seen on a phone like this, set my service up as it was, and sent me on my merry little way.

Enough tooting TMO's horn... It's pretty safe to say that I'm super happy with my curve. It's a lot lighter / more sleek than the ocean, has more features that I like, and it's the most customizable piece of technology I've ever come across (not including computers themselves)...

I look forward to speaking with / learning from / finding new things with you soon.
    12-09-08 09:28 PM
    Enjoy the phone and the site.
    12-09-08 09:32 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Don't be shy about asking questions, we have plenty of addicts here ready to help.

Enjoy the addiction

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 10:09 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-09-08 10:12 PM
    Welcome to the CB Addiction!!
    12-10-08 07:46 AM
    Welcome to CB.
    12-10-08 11:35 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    12-10-08 12:00 PM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    12-10-08 02:48 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-10-08 02:58 PM
    hi welcome. just like you, i was with tmo, but left because of the helio ocean. it was a mistake. and now, i am back with tmo and got me a blackberry pearl - its my first bb.
    12-11-08 01:33 AM
    Welcome aboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD