Hey, I'm new on crackberry.com

I have never been a Crackberry user before and I never really thought about getting one. I don't know why - I thought they were mainly aimed at business users and that I wouldn't have much use out of one.

So a few weeks ago my T Mobile MDA gets stolen and I suddenly need a new main phone. I was thinking of purchasing another Windows product, and thats when a salesperson at T Mobile asked me why don't I get a Blackberry. I said I don't like them much, but he brought me a Pearl and a Curve to play with and it was love at first sight.

I fell for the Pearl as it was so small and cute, and yet powerful. So I decided to pick up the Pearl and just be done with it. BEST DECISION EVER.

I've had it for about 10 days and I'm already completely addicted to it. I keep checking for new emails, facebook messages, MSN/AIM stuff every other second, listen to music on it, play games and surf the internet with the amazing Opera Mini (soooo good for internet forums) and I JUST CANT PUT IT DOWN. It has never been like that with any other device, it's truly addictive because it's so USER FRIENDLY. It just feel so natural to use.

And another great thing about it is that it's so small that I can just slip it in my skinny jeans pocket when I'm dancing in a club and barely feel it and still have my BB with me. No need to switch to my KRZR before going out anymore.

I'm so glad I made the choice and went Crackberry and I know that I'll stick to Crack for a very long time to come.
    12-21-07 05:17 PM
    That is awesome. Now you can put a paper tag on your chest that says, Hi I am Joe and I am an crackoholic.

Welcome to Crackberry.
    12-21-07 05:45 PM
    i've new to Blackberries and have been a Pearl owner now for 2 weeks exactly. have fun with it. we all sure are!
    12-21-07 07:39 PM
    Welcome aboard!!!
    12-27-07 08:40 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Please take a moment to review the Rules & Guidelines...
    12-27-07 08:42 AM
    I also have a pearl... Aren't they incredible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 10:20 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Be sure to check out

Main Page - BlackBerryFAQ
    12-28-07 11:30 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-29-07 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD