I recently purchased the Blackberry Curve 8330 for Sprint but since I was on Nextel side network reception in my home was great, ever since I made the switch over to the Sprint side the network has been horrible for instance there would only be 2 bars then it would go down to 0 bars. The only time reception is perfect is if I choose to roam but I won't be able to use the internet when I roam. Is there anything I can do besides complaining to sprint. Oh and the dBm network signal is usually at -100dBm.

Thanks again!
    08-29-08 05:56 PM
    I am not sure about your signal, but Sprint has had internet issues since like the 21st, my internet was down for 6 days. I have 7 phones all down at he same time. We were able to get service restored on Thurs. They said there was a storm, so maybe you want to wait a few days and see what happens. I usually only have 1-2 bars around my house, and access the internet pretty good. They said it was a nationwide prob. So not sure when your trouble started but thats what happens to me. I called them everyday until I got someone who knew what they were talkin about. Good luck hope it gets better.
    08-30-08 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD