Hey everyone...I am currently waiting on my Storm from Verizon. I am so nervous because I've never used one before. I am excited though!!

I just got an email stating that Verizon was processing my order. Does anyone know how long after that it will be shipped? They told me the 15th but I would assume with that e-mail I'll get it quicker!

- Jess
    12-01-08 09:09 PM
    I think that will be the time but I do think that you can track your shipping if they gave you a shipping number
    And congrats on the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 09:14 PM
    I am new to CB as well. My order was processed on Nov 26th, I am hoping it will ship tomorrow.
    12-01-08 09:15 PM
    Have fun when your new toy arrives and welcome aboard!
    12-01-08 09:15 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-02-08 05:20 PM
    I purchased a Storm as well. It's my first Blackberry.
    I think I'm going to really enjoy it. I'm having a blast now, and I haven't scratched the surface of what it can do.
    These Crackberrry guys are awesome. There's tons of info on berrys here.

RTSO
    12-02-08 06:44 PM
    You can actually call Verizon Wireless and they will tell you exactly where your phone is. I called this morning and the CSR looked up my order number and track number, tracked it, and told me when it would be delivered! Way more info than I expected. Give it a try. Have fun with your new BB! This is my first too and I can NOT wait to get started with my new addiction!
    12-02-08 10:23 PM
    Welcome to CB!!

12-03-08 12:17 AM
    welcome to crackberry
    12-03-08 12:40 AM
    Not soon enough....

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

12-03-08 02:34 AM
    12-03-08 05:12 AM
    Welcome to CB, all!

12-03-08 06:23 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!

12-03-08 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD