Hello All... I can usually stumble through applications and figure out how to use them, but I have totally hit a wall on this one. Everyone highly recommends Viigo, so I downloaded it hoping to leap right in. I can't figure out how to read threads on Crackberry. I open one thread, and you only get the first quote. When I press "next" I get the next thread.

Also, when I try to read an article by Reader's Digest I get to a page that explains how to purchase the magazine, and no way to actually view anything. Can somebody explain how to use Viigo?

Thanks!
    03-21-08 09:19 AM
    Viigo just gives you the first few lines of a story and if you decide you'd like to read the whole thing, click on the menu button and scroll down to "full article" or "Open in browser" to see the whole thing, in Viigo or BB Browser.
    03-21-08 10:35 AM
    Did you add www. rd. com /stories or www. rd. com ?

Edit: w/o the spaces.

Instructions: Hit 'menu' on the main screen --> Select 'Add Channel' --> Select 'Add your own channel' --> Select 'Add from Web Page' --> Type in: Reader's Digest: Stories
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 03-21-08 at 11:21 AM.
    03-21-08 11:16 AM
    And welcome 2 CrackBerry.

Viigo is awesome. I just decided to download as I had thought there was a fee for it as I was looking at the Desktop versions instead of Mobile.
    03-21-08 11:18 AM
    You are all so awesome! Thank you for your quick replies. I did just as you suggested, and I can now view the articles I was looking for. I still have a ways to go to learn how to use this, but your help just kept me from uninstalling Viigo.

I went through all the "Welcome to Viigo" tutorials, but they really don't give you much step-by-step help. If anyone has any other tips or suggestions, bring it on!

Have a fabulous day, and thanks again..
    03-21-08 11:40 AM
    Also remember to update the Channels to get fresh info. You can also set it so it checks in intervals.

Just me, I was that close to uninstalling it myself. Everyone says 'download Viigo' and never really said exactly the costs or what it does. I tried it as I thought they might at least be a trial and saw it was free.

Don't even use viigo for CB. I rather use 'wap.crackberry.com' on either BB browser or Opera.
    03-21-08 12:03 PM
    Also remember to update the Channels to get fresh info. You can also set it so it checks in intervals.

Just me, I was that close to uninstalling it myself. Everyone says 'download Viigo' and never really said exactly the costs or what it does. I tried it as I thought they might at least be a trial and saw it was free.

Don't even use viigo for CB. I rather use 'wap.crackberry.com' on either BB browser or Opera.
    OK!! So wap.crackberry.com is the key. I have been wanting to view CB on my Curve, but Viigo obviously wasn't going to do it for me. Again... you are awesome!

Shall we call this Crackberry University and request degrees as we climb the ladder of perfection in how to use our BB's? Personally, I eat this stuff up.

Thanks again!
    03-21-08 12:08 PM
    Welcome to CB degilmo!
    03-21-08 12:24 PM
    OK!! So wap.crackberry.com is the key. I have been wanting to view CB on my Curve, but Viigo obviously wasn't going to do it for me. Again... you are awesome!

Shall we call this Crackberry University and request degrees as we climb the ladder of perfection in how to use our BB's? Personally, I eat this stuff up.

Thanks again!
    It is a School, and here's where the class list is:
    BlackBerry 101 | CrackBerry.com
    and welcome to CB!
    03-21-08 12:26 PM
    Wow! Thanks for such a great welcome! I think I read somewhere here that the crackberries are the friendliest of all the BB users out there. They were right on.

Also, thanks for the suggestion about the beginner info. The BB University 101 lectures are awesome... Ya know what's the best about it? No tests... Hah!

Keep crackin'!
    03-21-08 03:56 PM
    They didn't tell you about the tests?? just wait. lol
    03-21-08 03:58 PM
    They didn't tell you about the tests?? just wait. lol
    Hah! We will just text each other with the answers... Oh, wait, it's open book... duh! lol
    03-21-08 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD