Ok i have had my blackberry less than a week and Im still confused on what it can do and what it cant do/

First what is 0s? And 4.5 and all that stuff I see you guys talk of.

And I asked on a forum if you can play youtube on the blackberry 8830 and they told me no got to bluemobi, or videos4blackberry. But when I read another thread someone was complaining about when they watch youtube videos it does not show full screen

He was complaining bout it now showing full screen but I cant even get it to work. PLz help

And On my previous fone I had sprint tv but never used it. I paid 400 dollars for this fone so Ima use it to the fullest. I thought sprint tv was free? but I went on another thread and they said go to this website to get it http://www.mobitv.com/rim%20/8330/SpintTVBlackberry.jad but it cost 9.95 a month.

Help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-20-08 04:19 PM
    Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppp
    10-20-08 04:56 PM
    I'll try to help you with Sprint TV.

It's only free with certain Sprint plans, like the Simply Everything Plan. You'll have to refer to the Sprint website for your plan and what's included.

Best of luck to you.
    10-20-08 05:18 PM
    ok thanks.
    Wat about watching youtube?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 05:44 PM
    You can watch youtube on any phone with os(operating system) 4.3 or higher. Your phone has 4.3. So feel free to watch youtube.

10-20-08 06:04 PM
    forreal? becuz It does not work when I try to go on youtube.

10-20-08 06:11 PM
    it says "the protcol specified is not supported by the handheld..."

10-20-08 06:13 PM
    Try m.youtube.com

10-21-08 12:24 AM
    i have a spring 8330 and it works just fine on mine
    10-21-08 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD