I've been a user for about a month and over the weekend att replaced my Pearl 8110 because they were unable to remedy a problem that I continue to have on the new phone. I am a single user under the freeware program for small companies. My Administrator is able to sync my Outlook calendar and contacts, and I have two personal e-mails set up and working. Problem 1: We cannot seem to succesfuly complete the Activation process to the point that my business e-mail functions. The password provided by Administrator is entered, and error messages occur. Problem 2: As soon as the Outlook files are synched, Att Navigator no longer works. It opens, has satellites, I reset the GPS, reinstalled navigator, wiped the system and started over. No luck. I only receive a message that it is "unable to locate the server, try again later." If I can get these two issues resolved, I will be really happy with my BB Pearl. Any advice would be appreciated.
    10-29-08 11:41 PM
    This one is a toughie, but the problem seems like it lies with your company and it's security.
    10-30-08 04:58 AM
    I would agree. Check any blocks they have on 3rd party apps or GPS, both very common in IT policies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 07:45 AM
    Your suggestions are appreciated. I'll let you know what I find out.
    10-30-08 05:07 PM
    I figured out a roundabout bypass. I used my webmail work account and entered my ip address for the e-mail address. After setting it up that way, and reloading Navigator, everything is working okay. Thanks to those of you who offered assistance.
    11-13-08 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD