Hey there everyone! I'm Chaviv. I finally took the plunge and bought my first BB at the end of Feb (Curve 8530 with VMUSA).

So far, after using it for just under two months, I can't believe I waited this long to get a smartphone! I love fact I can get my emails right away pushed to my device and the full keyboard is cool also (which helps me with emails and texts).

I also wanted to say that Crackberry.com has been an invaluable source of info for me in terms of learning to use my BB. It was through this website about 2 weeks ago that I learned how to add a contact via bar code. I didn't know how to do that before reading that article.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, as well as give a big thank you to everyone who makes these forums possible for a newbie to learn.
    04-12-11 12:00 AM
    Hi, and welcome to CrackBerry.
    04-12-11 12:04 AM
    Welcome. May the learning never cease. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 05:24 AM
    Welcome! Checkout the CrackBerry 101 guides, FAQ, and enjoy!
    04-12-11 07:45 AM
    Glad to see you've gotten into the smartphone world, and more specifically the Blackberry world. My first BB was the BB Pearl Flip 8220, and in January I just got the Torch 9800 and I am wondering how anyone can live without a smartphone.
    04-12-11 09:30 AM
    lak611, Sedalia066 and rrrebo: thanks for the warm welcome and I will definitely look in Crackberry 101

xlDeMoNiClx: thanks for the warm welcome as well, and after using mine, I tend to wonder also how anyone can live w/o one. I hope that VMUSA brings one of the new curves to their line up. Also, your avatar: Is that a Final Fantasy character? It looks very much like one...it looks kinda like Squall from FFVIII....
    04-12-11 10:59 AM
    Hi Chaviv! Welcome! Glad you like the site so far. If you have any questions or problems just ask away!
    04-12-11 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD