heys whats up guys N gals....just wanted to say what up!
    Waiting to get my blackberry storm in the mail and i cant wait to use it!
    If you have it already how is it?
    well thanks for all the info
    lata yall
    11-23-08 02:31 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 02:37 PM
    Welcome, feel free to ask any questions here. You will more the likely find every thing you need for your BB purposes on this website. The storm is ok, I still prefer my 8320 over it but well...I love curves, I've had 3 so far hahah.
    11-23-08 02:42 PM
    Welcome to cb! Hope ya like it!

11-23-08 03:03 PM
    11-23-08 03:24 PM
    Welcome Aboard!
    11-23-08 03:25 PM
    Your first BB and it's a Storm, lucky you, BUT, you will be a little overwhelmed at first, but don't be. Take advantage all the information you can get from BlackBerry as well as the User Manual that you can upload from that site. Read it, you owe it to yourself, you really do and then dive in. You'll learn as you go and you always have this site to help you in all kinds of ways. Good Luck.
    11-23-08 04:14 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

11-23-08 04:18 PM
    Welcome! And be sure to tell us how you like the Storm when you get it!
    11-23-08 04:57 PM
    There's definitely a gazillion Storm threads here with lot's of chatter. I can't talk up a storm myself, but I can redirect and deflect... http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-23-08 05:43 PM
    congrats on your storm and welcome to cb
    11-23-08 05:44 PM
    Welcome fellow newbie! Let us know how u like the Storm when you get it!

11-23-08 05:45 PM
    Welcome to CB.com!
    11-23-08 07:21 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-23-08 08:59 PM
    Congrats on such a wise decision to purchase a BB and welcome 2 CB! I'm sure u'll enjoy the wealth of knowledge found on this site. I personally don't know much about the Storm. Like a few others, I'm a Curve Girl! I'm sure u'll enjoy the sleekness of the Storm and become 1 with it sooner than later . Have fun!!!
    11-23-08 09:07 PM
    I stood in line for the storm so I have it already. Its my first bb too. Its taking some time to learn how to use the touch screen but its coming along nicely! I hope you love it like I do!

11-23-08 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD