hello folks....
    i've been a palm treo fiend for as long as the pda/phone marriage. my treo 755 keyboard died so i thought i would take the plunge and breakup with the palm. i ordered my new curve and it should be arriving in the mail in the next few days.

i was wondering though,
    1) if there was a way to get all my calendar, contacts and the like onto my bb in one or a few easy steps.

2) for any of your sprint people out there, i don't and prob wont get the bb plan for my new bb what am i missing out on, and is it really worth to get it?
    can i still get cool apps for my bb if i don't have that plan?

3) whats an easy transition into the bb world?
    09-16-08 02:10 PM
    I would suggest getting the data plan. It is what makes the Blackberry such a useful device. Certain apps do require it.

You can use the desktop manager to transfer your contacts, calender, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 03:12 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!

~JEF~
    09-19-08 10:05 AM
    I came from a Treo too. I think the transition was easy - it was very different at first (I kept trying to touch the screen) but after a couple weeks you get used to and its sooooooooooooo much better!! You'll be very happy you switched.
    09-19-08 10:11 AM
    I agree totally with Michelle.....ex-multible treo user here too. The Curve is such a pleasure.....very stable! My treo was so unpredictable.
    09-19-08 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD