does anyone know if they make msn messenger for the curve? if so where may i go to download it? i have many business contacts (suppliers) in china that i prefer to communicate on my phone with thru this service. thanx.
    09-11-08 09:42 AM
    Window Live Messenger is preinstalled on both of my smartphones. I assume that would allow me to IM with MSN, but I have not tested it.

BlackBerry - Windows Live Messenger

Windows Live Messenger Features
    Windows Live™ Messenger for BlackBerry� smartphones allows you to chat in virtual real time with your instant messaging (IM) contacts when and where you want to – not just when you’re in front of your computer.

It has many of the same features you already use with Windows Live Messenger on your desktop, including1:

Fast and reliable messaging
    Virtual real-time awareness of which of your contacts are online and ready to chat
    The ability to customize your own status messages (e.g. ‘Back in 5 mins')
    Access to your existing Windows Live Messenger Contact List and the ability to add, delete and block contacts
    Emoticons to express yourself
    Auto-login so you’re always connected
    The ability to participate in several chats at once and to initiate and participate in multi-user chats
    And with Windows Live Messenger on your BlackBerry smartphone, you can also:

Communicate with other Windows Live Messenger users even while using other applications on your BlackBerry device
    New messages appearing directly in your BlackBerry smartphone Messages list
    09-11-08 09:49 AM
    thats windows messenger...i found it already... via MSN Mobile Home should anyone else be interested.
    09-11-08 11:53 AM
    I thought Windows Live messenger and MSN messenger were the same thing...
    09-11-08 01:45 PM
    I found the download link on this site.

Messenger Stuff - Windows Live Messenger for BlackBerry
    09-11-08 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD