Hi All,

I'm new to the world of BlackBerry but have quickly become an addict. After 3 weeks of having my Bold 9650 I've tried to learn as much as possible, watch the demos, read the forum posts, etc, and have already convinced my wife to get a Bold for herself (now it seems we BBM nearly as much as we talk ). Plenty more to learn and do with the Bold and can't believe I delayed getting a BB for this long. The thing is crazy awesome and every day I learn something else about what it'll do, how to use it and how to connect.

See you on the boards!
    11-10-10 03:54 PM
    Welcome BBMini! If you have any questions or problems just ask away!
    11-10-10 08:29 PM
    Ahaha.
    Welcome sir. It appears I've gotten my 9650 a little later than you.
    Any questions you got you can always ask in the 9650 sections.
    11-10-10 08:32 PM
    Welcome to the forums! I wish you many happy years of Blackberry addiction! =D
    11-11-10 03:20 AM
    Welcome! My wife and I both have the Bold 9650. I use my BB constantly and have learned so much from this site and the forums.
    11-16-10 08:45 PM
    Welcome! My wife and I both have the Bold 9650. I use my BB constantly and have learned so much from this site and the forums.
    Definitely -- I keep a running Memo of BB Qs that come to mind as I'm using the Bold, then I check the forums for answers. It's incredible how much info has been shared on these forums and how much a BB user can learn in a short time .

Thanks to all for the Welcomes.
    11-16-10 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD