Hey guys. Am pretty new to this forum though I've been reading some threads as a guest. You guys are doing a great job. I have this samsung 4gb memory card which is making me pull my hair out! When I insert it into my blackberry device it says "media card inserted" but after a second or two, it says something like "cannot access media card due to fatal errors". I tried formatting/repairing the card but to no avail. It's not even showing on the computer when I plug it in via USB cord. The phone detects the card but cannot read it. Is it dead or there's still a shed of hope? Help!
    10-14-13 03:54 PM
    Does the PC read the card when the card is inserted into the PC card reader?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
    10-14-13 03:57 PM
    Hey guys. Am pretty new to this forum though I've been reading some threads as a guest. You guys are doing a great job. I have this samsung 4gb memory card which is making me pull my hair out! When I insert it into my blackberry device it says "media card inserted" but after a second or two, it says something like "cannot access media card due to fatal errors". I tried formatting/repairing the card but to no avail. It's not even showing on the computer when I plug it in via USB cord. The phone detects the card but cannot read it. Is it dead or there's still a shed of hope? Help!
    What model of BB phone you using? You tried to format the card in the phone?
    10-14-13 04:07 PM
    You probably need to let the device format the SD. Move all your info out of it, then put it into yor berry and (well, I don't your device so I can1t point you there) ask it to format the SD card.
    10-14-13 04:11 PM