Hello
    I forgot to post in here, in fact, I forgot to scroll down from the forums index and didn't realise quite how many there were.

I can now list boring things like the past phones I had and so on.
    Currently: Bold, it's ace, I've had it a week. Before that Pearl, owned since September last year, got tired of it being a bit too, well, girly, I am a girl, but y'know. From that Sept I tied into a 24 month Orange Uk contract, and technically, I can't upgrade to May 2010! So I bought a Bold, best decision I've made regarding gadgets in ages.

Before the Pearl, a Motorola Z8, the joint worst phone I ever owned. I wanted it for ages, it turned out to be massive disappointment. Ergonomically, lovely, the software was horrid (sorry Symbian). Before that, and after that (I had to go back to my old phone due to the crappyness of the Z8), HTC Wizard/O2 XDA Mini S, which I had a while - really liked it actually, first touch screen phone I owned, it was very bulky and I liked the slide out QWERTY.

(The other Worst Phone Ever is a Siemens C35. The best mobile phone I ever owned, the one that never let me down, a Sony CMD J5, I miss it, I really do! *sob sob sob*)

Other things, I'm in Northern England, I currently Can't Find A Job, which leaves me a lot of time to potter about with wallpapers on my Bold. I was a journalist in the South West until Sept last year. I 'sing' in a band, ('new' single out soon, remixed by DEVO) I write music, badly, I like electropop and new wave, I like cats, I ride a scooter, there are alpacas next door, I read Terry Pratchett, play Warcraft and watch Lost, and 30 Rock (among other things).

What else....I bought a Vaja case for my Bold yesterday, so there's a 'used for three hours' OtterBox Impact case in the UK, on eBay right now if you search for it.

Boy, I'm bored.
    03-25-09 06:30 AM
    Remixed by DEVO? Really? Sweet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 06:48 AM
    Remixed by DEVO? Really? Sweet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yar! Link to our website is on my profile, the Devo remix isn't on the page, but the original is. (Disclaimer: We are not U2).
    03-25-09 06:50 AM
    Got a bit in common with you..
    1.Bold
    2.I'm from the s/west..I live in Bristol
    3.My daughter has her own band..she takes lead vocal,her partner is on drums
    4.I have a cat

Robin
    03-25-09 09:00 AM
    Got a bit in common with you..
    1.Bold
    2.I'm from the s/west..I live in Bristol
    3.My daughter has her own band..she takes lead vocal,her partner is on drums
    4.I have a cat

Robin
    I'm originally from Essex, but I spent six years living in Wiltshire, I did get into Bristol, occasionally, but I was more of a Bath person.
    What's her band called?
    My other half does the music in our band - although I do play the guitar and do a bit of keyboarding, occasionally, we haven't played 'live' as us yet because we're too lazy and no one has asked us to (no one in Britain anyway).
    03-25-09 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD