Hi everyone! I'm a Puerto Rican BB Curve 8310 user (a year so far...) and I just discovered this site a month ago or so. I'ts pretty cool; so far I like what I see.

I've been a fan of BB smartphones since the very first model came out (I thought "how cool! Doesn't look like a phone- more like a calculator- and it looked a little weird for a phone but it has many features"). Since I'm very "techno" I knew someday I'd have one of those. I just can't get my hands off my Curve!

I got my BB back from the dead (lost it completely for a week but thanks to a very good soul- recommended by an ATT employee!!!- I got it back; although I lost some data... but not the phone itself) and I'm a happy guy again. Yes, that was one of those "horror stories"...

Hope to learn a lot and make some new friends during the process.
    05-24-09 10:15 AM
    Welcome aboard!!
    05-24-09 10:16 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry. Its a global community.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 10:30 AM
    W e l c o m e .
    05-24-09 10:30 AM
    Thank you people; I appreciate it
    05-24-09 10:34 AM
    Welcome. I have the curve 8310 with ATT also . I love it . When upgrade comes do I am debateing between the Bold or 8900. Who knows maybe even something else will come out by then. Again welcome there is a vast amount of knowledge on here and alot of great people.
    05-24-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD