hey everyone! My name's Anthony! I just orded a BB Pearl for TMobile and I'm really excited about it. I've heard so much good about BlackBerrys (or should I say "CrackBerrys and since my SideKick crapped out (piece of junk) I decided to take the plunge and try a BB. I thought the Pearl would be a nice and inexpensive BB. I've heard mixed reviews about the keyboard, but I'm gonna give it a go.

I've been lurking around the forums the past few days and I thought since I've finally ordered mine, that I'd sign up. I'll let you guys know when it arrives and how much I like it. I'm sure I wont' be disappointed.

Anthony
    08-11-09 12:25 PM
    Haha well welcome to Crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 10:46 PM
    You'll probably like it alot more then the sidekick. The keyboard is small and takes a few days or weeks to really get used to but you'll be texting/typing quick in no time!
    08-11-09 10:47 PM
    So I revcieved my BB Pearl in the mail yesterday and I'm loving it! I've already gotten used to the keyboard and suretype for the most part. I'm still discovering all the features and how everything works, but i am thoroughly impressed with my BlackBerry!
    08-15-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD