I can't believe how much I enjoy my new curve. Just wanted to thank all you crackberry experts for your help. I now can use my bb as a modem, as I am right now not to mention all the other tips and stuff I've learned. Thanks again
    11-06-08 11:43 PM
    Anytime... Glad you got the help you needed. Welcome!
    11-07-08 12:06 AM
    That's what we're here for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 12:10 AM
    Congrats on getting the Modem working!!!

You won't be seeing us do an intervention on you just because you are addicted. Welcome to Crackberry

Crackberry.com - A bottomless pit of accumulated knowledge. Take advantage of the powerfull search features and if you can't find the answer, post on an existing thread and/or post a new topic... lot's of us willing to help.

11-07-08 01:41 AM
    Welcome to CB, glad U R Njoying it..
    11-07-08 03:00 AM
    Welcome to CB brother addict.

That's right, no intervention here. We encourage more texting, more calls, more emails, more streaming tv, more live radio, more document editing, more appointments, more notes, more games, more news, more IM's, more video, more mp3's, yes more everything.

And least we not forget, more crackberry.com!
    11-07-08 06:29 AM
    welcome to crackberry! Lots of useful info on here!

11-07-08 06:50 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry. There is definitely a lot of great information on this site! I know more about my berry than I did with -my WM mobile phone after a year of use, and I have only had my BB since July!
    11-07-08 07:34 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB. Hope you enjoy your curve.

11-07-08 07:58 AM
    Welcome to CB...Have fun and enjoy your new found addiction...
    11-07-08 08:06 AM
    I can't believe how much I enjoy my new curve. Just wanted to thank all you crackberry experts for your help. I now can use my bb as a modem, as I am right now not to mention all the other tips and stuff I've learned. Thanks again
    I didn't notice that when I was welcoming you earlier... "Leafs Fan"

OK... I'll put our differences aside and stick with the Welcome to CB. Oh BTW... Go Canucks !
    11-07-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD