i just wanted to say "hi" to yall. brand new to the world of BlackBerries (i just got a curve 8330).
    i actually made my decision basedon this forum and the incredible amount of info listed.
    i am constantly looking through this forum either on my computer or on my curve. absolute great stuff...and it never seems to end.
    i wanted to give yall my apologies NOW for future "dumb" questions i may ask. like i said, this is my first BlackBerry and i am a complete ***** when it comes to anything technical. however, thus far, this forum has answered a lot of my questions.
    so, thanks for all the help in making my decision to pick a BlackBerry and looking forward to any help i can get.
    by the way, i have learned how to use the "search" engine on this forum. i have seen how annoying it is when questions are asked over and over again.
    10-08-08 04:33 PM
    Hey!! And Welcome to CrackBerry

You will learn a ton here...

And no question is a dumb question

*EDIT* : And thank God you know how to search!!
    10-08-08 04:35 PM
    Welcome to CB!! You're definitely in the right place to learn everything there is to know about your BB.
    10-08-08 04:36 PM
    Everything you need, you will find it here...and always remember: there are no stupid questions, only stupid people
    10-08-08 04:37 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.com
    10-08-08 04:38 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I have moved this to the best forum for a greeting, lots of folks will respond from here.
    10-08-08 04:39 PM
    welcome to cb and enjoy your stay and there is so much to learn from this site
    10-08-08 04:46 PM
    ok. i just put my first post on the forum. i decided to look up some stuff on the forum. i took about 10 to 15 minutes looking around. i was about to log out, but chose to see if i had any responses. all i can say is.....WOW!!!! yall are great!!! i never expected so many to read my post and say "hi".
    i have been on several forums in the past. some were good and some were not so good. this forum takes the cake. is it possible to have TOO MUCH info in a forum? LOL.
    anyway, thank you to everyone who made me feel welcome.
    10-08-08 04:52 PM
    Welcome to CB. Hope you enjoy your curve as much as we do. BERRY ON!
    10-08-08 04:58 PM
    When the Crackberry calls......one cannot resist.

THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS.
    (well actually there are but I've probably already asked them so don't feel bad)
    10-08-08 05:09 PM
    The forums are here to answer all questions so don't be afraid to ask.
    10-08-08 05:28 PM
    Welcome to CB. If you have any questions about your BB, you are definitely in the right place. So, no worries about your supposed "dumb questions." Most of us had those very same questions when we first started using our BBs. Over time, however, you start to learn more and more, and before you know it, you are answering questions. At any rate, I hope you enjoy your new Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 06:18 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    10-09-08 03:17 AM
    i just wanted to say "hi" to yall. brand new to the world of BlackBerries (i just got a curve 8330).
    i actually made my decision basedon this forum and the incredible amount of info listed.
    i am constantly looking through this forum either on my computer or on my curve. absolute great stuff...and it never seems to end.
    i wanted to give yall my apologies NOW for future "dumb" questions i may ask. like i said, this is my first BlackBerry and i am a complete ***** when it comes to anything technical. however, thus far, this forum has answered a lot of my questions.
    so, thanks for all the help in making my decision to pick a BlackBerry and looking forward to any help i can get.
    by the way, i have learned how to use the "search" engine on this forum. i have seen how annoying it is when questions are asked over and over again.
    Where are you from? I haven't said yall since I moved from Florida in 1998. I love the southern accent
    10-09-08 03:19 AM
    Howdy Welcome to CB.
    10-09-08 03:29 AM
    Welcome, and congrats on the 8330!
    10-09-08 03:43 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    10-09-08 01:44 PM
    Welcome to CB!!

If you don't find what you need here there is always google and what not.
    10-09-08 02:35 PM
    welcome to cb!
    10-13-08 09:45 AM
    I learn something new everday from this site!! I love Crackberry!!
    BTW... Welcome to Crackberry!! Enjoy your stay!!
    10-13-08 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD